WhatsApp has introduced a new feature that enables it to be used on all iOS devices, including the iPad. In fact, it enables you to use a couple of WhatsApp accounts running on one phone. At the same time, you can use a single account on a couple of different phones, but the messages will remain saved on the phone.
You can download the app for iOS devices via an IPA file or via the App Store. The App Store provides registered apps, which is constantly monitored by Apple. If you download the app via the App Store, you can rest assured that it has passed the standards of Apple.
However, if you download WhatsApp Plus from another source, it will be in an IPA file format. Here are steps that you can mimic to download the said file.
- Download WhatsApp Plus IPA file from your trusted source.
- Likewise, you need to download the Cydia Impactor from https://cydiaimpactor.com.
- Use the USB cable to connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Open the Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor.
Take note that the Cydia Impactor requires the Apple ID and password. This will be used to sign the IPA file in which Apple can only verify it. If you don’t want to share that information, then you can use an alternate Apple ID.
- When the app is installed, you need to go to Settings > General > Profiles. You may also use the Device Management or Profiles and Device Management option if the first one is not available.
- Find the profile having the Apple ID and open it.
- Tap the Trust button after opening the profile you just selected.
You can now open the WhatsApp Plus and enjoy it on your iOS device.