Jailbreaking your iOS device gives a lot of advantages for common users. However, you can download the required IPA file and install it on your iOS 11 smartphone without undergoing the jailbreak process.
This should be good news for WhatsApp++ users, because it wouldn’t require you to jailbreak an iOS device just yet. Here are some steps that you can mimic when installing WhatsApp++ on your iOS 11 iPhone or iPad.
- A WhatsApp IPA file is required to install the modified app. Look for a trusted site where you can download this file.
- Copy the downloaded file on your computer. For Mac users, you can use the official process via the Cydia Impactor or the Xcode 7 tool. For Windows users, it is only possible to sideload the WhatsApp IPA file via the Cydia Impactor.
- Just wait for a few moments for the process to complete after sideloading the hacked WhatsApp version. You need to follow instructions given further.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management and look for the profile of the WhatsApp.
- Select Trust and reaffirm the process by clicking the option again.
- Just leave the Settings menu and go to your Home screen to find the modified WhatsApp app.
The modified WhatsApp++ version provides some custom features that goes along its native features. The added features include custom themes, Stealth Mode, Touch ID, unlimited media items per message, and passcode support in order to lock the app.
IPA files are needed if you want to install a version of the app without pushing you to jailbreak your iOS device. Anyway, you can download WhatsApp++ on your iOS 11 device from any trusted site. However, you need to be cautious in installing IPA files, as they would pose a threat to the security of your iOS device.