It might not be surprising to know that you can now download Windows 10 without paying a dime. Don’t believe it? You can actually do so with an ISO file that is legally available without requiring a product key from Microsoft.
Just make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection that you can use to officially download the file from Microsoft. However, even if the product key is not required if you download the ISO media file, it will be important to have this key for the activation after the installation process.
Prior to the download process, Microsoft has created a tiny checklist that prompts you to accomplish.
- Stable Internet connection
- Ample storage space to be utilized for the download procedure
- An empty USB flash drive or DVD with at least 4GB storage space to handle the creation of media. If you prefer to use DVD storage, you might be required to use a recommended DVD burner.
- Likewise, follow the recommended specs necessary for your computer to install Microsoft Windows 10.
- For a clean installation process, you are required to have a genuine product key to be used during installation.
If these requirements are met, you should be ready to go to the next process.
- Go to the official Windows 10 location, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
- You should be able to choose the Windows 10 edition you are going to download at this point.
- Choose also the language that you prefer to use for your new Windows 10.
- You would also be required to choose between 32-bit and 64-bit operating system architecture.
After the download process, you can now install Windows 10 ISO file to your computer. Moreover, several updates were already released by Microsoft, namely the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Creators Update, and the Fall Creators Update.