The significance of Google Play Services focuses on core functionalities such as Google services authentication, access to user privacy settings, and synchronized contacts. Moreover, it enhances app experience, speeds up searching offline, offers more immersive maps, and enhances gaming experience. Uninstalling this app would affect every other app on your device.
You can download Google Play Services APK file from a trusted source. Its latest version is 11.7.44, which aids in the updating of Google apps and some other apps from the Google Play Store. Here are some features of how Google Play Services would work on your Android mobile device.
- It has a client library, carrying different interfaces to the Google services, providing options to obtain authorization from users and gain access to services with full authenticity
- It contains API to enable users to resolve issues during runtime, which can vary from missing or disabled to out-of-date Google Play Services APK
The client library of Google Play Services needs to be updated in order to gain access to added features or products. The client library also comes in handy if use ProGuard with its light footprint. ProGuard serves as a part of the build process to avoid any major impact on the app’s file size, which has been downloaded on the Android mobile device via Google Play Services APK.
You can set up Google Play Services APK in order to develop apps with the use of Google Play Services APIs. Here are things that you can mimic to install the Google Play Services.
- Begin with Android Studio
- From the Tools menu, click Android > SDK Manager
- Click SDK Tools to update Android Studio SDK Manager, and choose Google Repository to expand Support Repository, then click OK
- To check your app when using Google Play Services SDK, use a compatible device running Android 4.0 or later.