Facebook is currently one of the most used social networks out there. In fact there are also companies that are using this social network to promote their products. Today we will talk about the Facebook application that’s available for devices running on Android OS.
First of all, we need to mention that the latest Facebook version for the mentioned operating system is 18.104.22.168.91 and it comes with usual bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, the developers have not brought any new features or options to it, but we suggest you to install it as soon as possible, especially if you are experiencing random crashes with the current Facebook version that you have installed on your handset.
The new Facebook 22.214.171.124.91 comes with an installation file size of 83.20MB and it can be installed on any device that runs on Android 5.1 or later.
Facebook 126.96.36.199.91: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open the browser on your handset and head to this Google Play Store web page;
- Tap on the “BECOME A TESTER” button;
- Search for Facebook 188.8.131.52.91 and tap “INSTALL”;
- Once the installation is complete, you will need to use your Facebook credentials to log in.
Facebook App For Android: Features
- Ability to check your friend’s profiles;
- Ability to share photos, videos and even make live videos;
- Ability to get notified whenever someone comments or likes your posts;
- Ability to play games.
Facebook is surely a very popular social network, but we think that the developers will need to bring more features and options to it. The downside of the Facebook App on mobile devices is that in order to send private messages or make voice/video calls you will need to install the Facebook Messenger App.
Are you using Facebook on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about it!