WhatsApp is the most popular chat application at the moment and the number of users continue to grow every day. One of the reasons for its popularity is the fact that the app is available with numerous devices. Recently, the Internet was surprised to find out that Nokia QWERTY phones can get it as well. Now it appears that even devices that are not officially compatible with WhatsApp are able to get this application. Today we will teach you how to get this chat application on your Android tablet.
Install WhatsApp on your tablet
- First of all, enable “Unknown sources” from Settings so that you will be able to install applications that are not from Google Play Store. After you install WhatsApp you can disable this.
- Next, search for WhatsApp APK in your browser.
- Scroll until you find the download link for the latest version. Tap it and download it.
- After the download process is complete, tap the APK and begin installation.
- When the installation is complete, simply open WhatsApp. A pop-up may appear and tell you that tablets are not supported, click OK on it.
- You will need a phone number. If your tablet has a SIM slot you can use that number and the “Call me” option in order to verify it. If it a Wi-Fi only tablet you will need a spare phone number from someone. Make sure that you will be also able to verify that number.
- Enter the six-digit verification code after you receive it, and you should be able to use WhatsApp normally.
However, we have to tell you that this application won’t be automatically updated. If you want to get an upgrade you will need to search for another APK