WhatsApp is a FREE messaging application that’s available for smartphones that run on Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Nokia S40. The application is using the internet connection to send and receive data, allowing you to easily and freely chat (on WhatsApp) with your friends and family members all over the world.
Using WhatsApp you can also send and receive documents, photos videos, make voice or video calls, use emoticons and emojis and more.
- Ability to send and receive videos, documents, voice messages and photos;
- Ability to join group chats;
- Ability to use WhatsApp Web to access your WhatsApp account from your computer;
- Ability to make voice and video calls internationally for FREE;
- No username and password are used as the account is attached to your mobile phone number.
A new WhatsApp BETA version has been released for Android devices. The new WhatsApp 2.17.133 BETA comes with an installation file size of 37.59MB, meaning that it is only 0.05MB larger than the previous version of the application.
WhatsApp 2.17.133 BETA: What’s New?
- Ability to post text-only updates to your status (which will last for only 24 hours);
- During a video call, you can tap back to continue the video call in a picture-in-picture mode (only functions with Android 8.0 Oreo).
WhatsApp 2.17.133 BETA: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Become a WhatsApp BETA tester by opening this Google Play Store web page and tapping on the “BECOME A TESTER” button;
- Open the Google Play Store App;
- Search for WhatsApp 2.17.133 BETA;
- Tap “INSTALL” to start the installation process;
- Use your mobile phone number to get verified and log into your WhatsApp account.
Are you using WhatsApp on your smartphone? Tell us what is your favorite feature that this application comes with?