Ten years have passed since Apple has released its first iPhone device. Well, it seems that the company is now holding a special product reveal that will happen later today in Cupertino.
During this event, a few new products will be unveiled, such as the iPhone X, a 4K-enabled Apple TV or the third-generation Watch. We have to mention that the event will be at the brand new Steve Jobs Theater, located on a hill, where you can have an awesome view of the “spaceship” campus. We remind you that before, Apple used to held events at its Infinite Look campus or San Francisco’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
The “spaceship” campus, also known as Apple Park, is estimated to cost about $5 billion. Once this construction will be completed (sometime later this year), Apple is planning to move over 12,000 employees in it. The new campus is powered by 100% renewable energy and it includes a 17 megawatts of rooftop solar.
iPhone X: Rumored Specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2800×1242 pixels at 528 ppi;
- Operating system: iOS 11;
- Chipset: Apple 11;
- Processor: quad-core;
- RAM: 4GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 64GB, 256GB or 512GB;
- External storage: No;
- Primary camera: dual-primary camera of 12MP that features quad-LED, OIS, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR;
- Secondary camera: 12MP that’s able to record [email protected] and [email protected];
- Battery: non-removable (unknown mAh).
As you can see the upcoming iPhone X is expected to come with some impressive specifications. Hopefully, Apple will confirm these specifications today, along with all the options and features that the iPhone X comes with.
What are your thoughts about the iPhone X rumored specifications? Will you purchase the iPhone X once it will hit the stores?