Facebook is surely one of the most popular social networks out there. It is used by both individuals and companies, and there are new users who are registering to it every day.
A new Facebook Alpha version has made its way on devices running on Android OS. The new version of the application is 220.127.116.11.93 and it comes with an installation file size of 83.28MB, meaning that it is 4.65MB larger than the previous version of the application.
The Facebook 18.104.22.168.93 Alpha doesn’t come with new features or options, but it does fixes some bugs that the developers have discovered in the previous version of the application.
Facebook 22.214.171.124.93 Alpha: Features
- Ability to connect with your friends and family through a very popular social network;
- Ability to set status updates and use Facebook emoticons;
- Ability to share your videos, photos and favorite memories;
- Ability to find local social event and even make plans to meet up with your friends;
- Ability to get notified when your friends comment or like your posts;
- Ability to follow your favorite companies and artists;
- Ability to buy and sell items and services.
Facebook 126.96.36.199.93 Alpha: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open this Google Play Store web page and tap on the “BECOME A TESTER” button;
- Open the Google Play Store App;
- Search for Facebook 188.8.131.52.93 Alpha;
- Tap “INSTALL” to start the installation process;
- When the installation is complete use your Facebook credentials to log in.
HINT: Keep in mind that this Facebook version is in ALPHA stage, which means that you might find major bugs or issues that could cause the application to crash or your mobile device to lag.
Are you using the Facebook application on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about it!