YouTube is a very popular video streaming web site, but today we will talk about the official application for Android phones and tablets that comes with the same name. Using the YouTube application you are able to view the music videos, gaming live streams, entertainment, news and many more. In other words, if you are watching videos on your mobile on YouTube, you better do it using the application instead of the web site.
The new YouTube 12.34.55 for Android devices comes with an installation file size of 23.06MB, meaning that it is 0.58MB larger than the previous version of the application. We have to mention that the new YouTube version for Android OS comes with the new design that’s already found on the web site.
Using YouTube application you can also subscribe to your favorite channels, comment and share videos or even cast videos on your TV.
YouTube 12.34.55: What’s New?
- Adjust video playback speed with new player controls;
• Updated the design of the YouTube header and logo.
- Ability to see the latest from your favorite channels on the subscription tab;
- Ability to look up for videos that you’ve watched and liked on the Account Tab;
- Ability to upload and edit your own videos and add music or filters to them (inside the application).
YouTube 12.34.55: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store application;
- Search for YouTube 12.34.55;
- Tap on “INSTALL” or “UPDATE” button;
- Once the installation is complete, use your Google account to log into your YouTube account.
Are you using the YouTube application on your Android device? Tell us what new features and options you would like to see being added to this application!