A lot of people may have been wondering if there is ever a modded version of the popular Android repository available for download these days. Well, you are in luck because the most recent version 10.7.19 of the Play Store is indeed a modded version.
It is not surprising that more and more people are into free apps, e-books, music, videos, and other software via the Play Store. That’s why the Great ChelpuS has released his own version of the app to cater to the needs of various users.
Features Of The Modded Version Of Play Store
- You can now use apps protected by Google LVL even without cracking
- Users can verify app licenses in offline mode
- Patching apps with Lucky Patcher is no longer necessary
- Paid apps are not available for free
- Self update can be disabled
- Billing and License Verification will not work using Proxy
- Refund button has now been reworked without the need for backup
Installing Play Store Using Patched APK
- Install the most recent Lucky Patcher APK
- Run the app by double-clicking the icon from the home screen à go to Menu à select Patch to Android option
- Choose “Signature Verify” à Always True and “Disable Zip Signature Verify” à Apply Yes
- The app will reboot, then, go to “Patch to Android” and check if Patch has been applied. Exit Lucky Patcher if the patch was applied. Repeat the 3rd step if otherwise.
Installation Via The Installer
- First thing to do is to install the Play Store APK file
- After installation, click the app icon to run the app
- Then, reboot the device after the installation
The installation of the modded version of the Play Store can be used by developers and ordinary users. However, users are reminded that this might cause some issues if not used properly.