WhatsApp is the most popular messaging up in the world, with more than 1.5 billion active users per month. The app offers a variety of useful features that more could be added in order to improve the experience.
GBWhatsapp is a modified version of WhatsApp that includes a selection of custom features that aren’t present in the regular version.
Here are the latest features that were brought by the 6.70 update:
- A variety of bugs have been fixed
- Users are able to share videos that are up to 50MB in size
- The limit can be manually changed to 100MB
- New themes have been added, allowing users to personalize the app according to their taste.
How to download the app?
The app is available for free on several websites. Be sure to choose a reliable source in order to avoid the risk of downloading an infected file. Those that do not wish to use emoji can use a lite version in order to save some storage space.
Installing the app
Before you attempt to install the app you should go to Settings/Security and look for the Unknown sources menu. Enable the option in order to be able to install apps from external sources.
- Go to the Downloads folder and look for the app
- Tap on the file
- Confirm the installation process
- Confirm the required permissions in order to continue
- Wait until the task is finished
- Tap on the icon and open the app
- Enter your phone number and the code that is received
- Restore the latest backup
- The app is ready for use
Below you can find a few features that make the app great:
- You can customize the color of the header
- Send high-quality photos
- Change how the icon of the app looks
- A password can be added in order to keep your conversation safe
Many other features await you and best of all, the app is completely free.