Clash of Clans has received the latest update for Android devices on June 8, 2017. You might not be able to play the game the moment you tap the icon from the homepage. However, upon opening the game, your device will automatically download the latest version if you are connected online via data or Wi-Fi.
If you are using an Android device, make sure that it runs Android version 4.0.3 or later. You need to visit the Google Play Store in order to download, install or update your version of the game.
Download Clash of Clans for Android
- Simply tap the Play Store icon from the desktop.
- Once you have reached the home page, type in the keyword Clash of Clans on the search box.
- You will come across several suggestions, but simply choose the first one.
- You will be prompted to install or cancel the download process.
- After downloading and installing, you will be notified when the process has completed.
For iOS users, the latest version that you can download is 9.24.18. This was released on June 9, 2017. Likewise, it requires iOS version 7.0 or later. It is compatible for devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Version 9.24.1 offers a new world where you can build and dominate in battle. Here are some new features.
- New Builder Base
- New defense with Multi Mortar, Crusher, and Push Trap
- New troop abilities for Sneaky Archer and Cannon Cart
- New VS Battle mode
Download Clash of Clans for iOS
- If you are an avid COC fan, then you need to update your version of the app by visiting the App Store.
- This is similar to the procedure for downloading the app on Android device.
However, Clash of Clans can be downloaded only if your system has met the system requirements set by the app.