AOMEI Backupper supports backing up files and folders, hard drives, as well as the system partition. The program interface is most likely the easiest I have used in a backup app even though I would consider AOMEI Backupper pretty advanced. The types of backup supported, and what on your pc can be chosen for backup and where it could be supported up to, are the most important aspects to consider when choosing a backup software application. Full backup, incremental backup, and differential backup are encouraged in AOMEI Backupper.
AOMEI Backupper is a free backup software that able to backup individual partitions, specific documents, and folders, or a whole hard drive. A backup is made as an AFI file and can be saved into a local drive, network folder, or outside drive. If you are performing a partition or disk clone as a substitute for a regular backup, the only destinations accessible, naturally, are just another partition or hard drive.
Version 5.3 (Released 2019-10-09)
- Optimized the speed of file backup and file sync.
- Optimized the function to edit task.
- Added the ability to switch a sync task between real-time sync and other types of scheduled sync.
- Fixed issue: the path is too long to perform file sync.
- Fixed issue: unable to only restore individual files from a file backup in some situations.
- Fixed issue: unable to delete Windows scheduled task in some Vista systems.
More About AOMEI Backupper
- You are able to exclude custom subfolders and file types from a backup using wildcards
- A backup can be encrypted and password protected
- You are able to quickly exclude concealed files, subfolders, and/or system files from being included in a backup
- Managing backup tasks is simple because you may view jobs created today, this week, or another custom date
- After developing a partition or hard disk backup, you may choose to copy only the real data or make an exact backup by including unused sectors as well
- It’s simple to run a complete, differential, or incremental backup to an existing job in only a couple clicks
- Backups may be restored with ease since you can plainly see the date and backup procedure used before starting a reestablish
- AOMEI Backupper can restore specific files or entire backups to any location, including the original folder
- Scheduling backups work with any backup procedure and origin, even for your machine partition
- Email alerts are supported, which means you can obtain an email after a backup has finished successfully and/or when it fails, which includes information about when the backup started and ceased, the path of the backup, and any error messages
- A backup can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, monthly, or even on daily periods
- A system image backup could be restored to a different computer with different hardware. Read more about this procedure at AOMEI’s site
- Backups created using AOMEI Backupper can optionally be compressed at normal or higher compression
- Can automatically restart, hibernate, or shutdown after a backup task has completed
- Supports command line cloning and restoring
- Comments can be added to copies to provide more information about what’s included or what the backup is currently employed for
- A backup could be broken into smaller pieces for easier storage using a custom size or a predetermined one, such as 700 MB for a CD or 4 GB to get a DVD
- A bootable disk can be created to use AOMEI Backupper for restoring a backup or cloning a partition/hard driveway without booting up into Windows
- Whilst operating a backup, if AOMEI Backupper finds that the destination doesn’t have enough disk space to hold the files, It Is Going to prompt you to clean up the drive and then continue with the backup
- A Disk bootable disk enables you to restore data from a backup and clone partition/disks to other drives, though backing up a partition, diskdrive, or system drive is not allowed
Free download AOMEI Backupper:
The AOMEI Backupper Pro is cheap compared to similar solutions. This is especially prominent in comparison to cloud backup services which feature subscription-based plans. For $49.95, you can buy the software and keep it on your computer forever. This means that you’ll make sure to have a viable backup/restore solution at any moment, on a single computer.
PROS: Suitable for inexperienced users; Nicely designed UI (a bit outdated though); A complete set of features; Support backing up, restoring, and cloning.
CONS: Only for creating locally stored backups.
AOMEI Backupper can copy your entire hard drive to an “image file” on your backup drive. This allows your computer to be restored in its entirety (Windows system, application software, user data and settings) this in one fell swoop if required.
While a system backup ensures that your software and data are secure, it takes a long time (usually several hours) to complete and takes up a lot of space on the backup drive, making it less suitable for regular use. I recommend that you make at least one system backup and, if possible, refresh the disk backup from time to time, especially if you are upgrading software on your computer.
AOMEI Backupper is a backup software designed specifically for Windows PC and server users to back up and restore system files. AOMEI Backupper supports file backup, system backup, partition backup, disk backup, friendly interface and high technical content. AOMEI Backupper is leading backup software. It backup and restore your data to rescue your computer from crashing or disaster. AOMEI Backupper protects your data by applying incremental and differential backups to your system.
AOMEI Backupper must definitely be a competition when choosing a fantastic server backup program. The interface is easy to utilize for anyone and it is packed full of amazing features. I enjoy how simple it is to use. I didn’t run across any configurations or features that left me wondering exactly what it did or how to utilize it. I also like you could prepare the system partition to be backed up on a schedule. Most important of all, it’s a free backup software which will be your good assistant during backing data!