Xiaomi has finally made an official announcement where it has confirmed that the upcoming Mi Mix 2 smartphone will be unveiled next month. The company has posted an image on Weibo, where it shows that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will be unveiled on September 11, 2017.
Unfortunately, the Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing has not mentioned anything about the specifications of this upcoming handset. However, we remind you that there are many rumors/leaks all over the internet regarding the specifications of this handset.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is expected to come with 3D facial recognition support, which is surely a feature that many of you would want on a device.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2: Rumored Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.8×81.9×7.9mm;
- Weight: 209 grams;
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD display that supports a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels at 459 ppi;
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat);
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835;
- Processor: quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 2.45GHz and a quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 1.9GHz;
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Adreno 540;
- Internet Storage: 128GB (4GB of RAM variant) or 256GB (6GB of RAM variant);
- External storage: No;
- Primary camera: dual-camera of 16MP that features phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, HDR, face detection, touch focus, panorama;
- Secondary camera: 13MP;
- Battery: 4500 mAh (non-removable).
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2: Rumored Price
Unfortunately, Xiaomi has not mentioned anything about the price of this upcoming device. However, according to the latest rumors, the handset will be sold for a price of:
- $850 – Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (128GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM);
- $950 – Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (256GB internal storage and 6GB of RAM).
What are your thoughts about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Mix 2?