In recent times many people started to steam their favorite content. You can find exactly what you want, free of ads and in high quality.
Users can find a variety of content for free but some the best movies and TV shows are locked behind a mandatory subscription. Those that want to watch their favorite content for free will be happy to learn that a new version of Showbox has been released. Read below to learn more about the app and how to install it.
Why would I need Showbox?
Showbox allows users to stream premium content without paying a dime. New titles are added daily and the app will run on most Android devices without a problem.
Advantages of using Showbox
- The app can be downloaded and used for free
- It offers a huge library that is constantly updated
- The app can be used by anyone since the interface is user-friendly
- Select content is available in Blue-Ray and HD quality
How to download the app?
The latest version of the app released recently. It is advised to download the APK from a reliable source in order to avoid potential issues.
In order to install the app your device has to run Android 4.0 or better. Keep in mind that the app is not available on Google Play and you will have to download and install an APK file. If you didn’t install files from external sources before you should follow these steps first:
- Go to Settings
- Find the Security menu and tap on it
- Find the Unknown sources and tap on the option. Confirm that you want to install apps from external sources.
Now you can install the app:
- Download the APK file
- Go to the Downloads folder and tap on the file
- Confirm the installation of the app
- Wait until the task is finished
The content that is offered by Showbox comes from gray sources. In order to avoid problems like copyright infringement users should install a reliable VPN solution before they attempt to use the app.