It seems that a new update has just been released for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ smartphone. The new software version is G928FXXS3CQFA and it has been released in Europe.
First of all, we need to mention that this new update comes with the Android security update for June along with other fixes. Unfortunately, to change-log for the update has not been released yet, so we can’t say exactly what fixes come with it. However, keep in mind that this is an OTA update, which means that it may take some time until it will hit your device.
We suggest you to keep checking for updates from time to time and eventually you will notice that the update is available for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. We remind you that this handset has been launched back in August 2015 and even if almost two years have passed until then, we can clearly say that it has some pretty good specifications.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+: Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.4×75.8×6.9mm;
- Weight: 153 grams;
- Display: 5.7-inch super AMOLED that supports a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels at 518 ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4;
- Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa
- Processor: quad-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz and quad-core Cortex A57 CPU clocked at 2.1GHz;
- Graphics card: Mali-T760MP8;
- RAM: 4GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 32GB or 64GB;
- Primary camera: 16MP that features geo-tagging, LED flash, autofocus, OIS, auto HDR, panorama, touch focus;
- Secondary camera: 5MP that’s able to record videos at 1440p@30fps;
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
We remind you that support for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ will soon end, so if you plan to purchase this device right now you should keep that in mind.
Do you own a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+? Have you received the latest OTA update yet?