A while ago, if you wanted to get the Pro version of Google Earth, you had to take $399 out of your pocket (per year). But now, that is a thing of the past. If you want to download Google Earth Pro you can do it for free, directly from their website. The company also attempted to give the program for free back in 2015. They offered a free key to users that wanted to try the app. However the link was broken. This time, it is very simple to get Google Earth Pro without paying for it.
Advanced features and additional data
Compared to the original free version, Google Earth Pro has many additional features that can prove very useful, especially for businesses and companies. For example, the program offers advanced measurements and exclusive traffic and demographic data. While the average person might not need these features on a daily basis, they can still come in handy.
How to download Google Earth Pro for free
In order to get Google Earth Pro for free, all you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- go to Google Earth’s official website (https://google.com/earth)
- after you accessed the site, go to the download page by selecting the Older version
- click Download
- agree to the terms and conditions
- wait for the download to be complete
- you will be asked to sign in if you are installing it for the first time; for your login details use your email address (for username) and type GEPREE for the license key
- check Enable Automatic Login, so that your details will be there the next time
Now you should be able to enjoy Google Earth Pro without paying. Go and download it while it is still free.