Online streaming has never been this easy with SnapTube, a popular video downloader perfect for users that want to watch their favorite shows, TV series, or videos in offline or online mode. Some people want to download videos from various sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vevo, Dailymotion, and others – over 21 popular websites.
It’s the easy, fast and convenient way to download videos, and SnapTube even has a search option, a catalog with popular, trending videos, daily recommendations or videos that amassed the most views on that day. There are categories where you can find new stuff or just enter the artist or name of the video in the search bar.
The popular app has been downloaded more than 25 million times, and for a good reason. It offers you the ability to download any video in whatever quality resolution you want. Moreover, you can use it to download only the audio from videos and convert YouTube videos to mp3s directly on your Android device.
It also comes with a built-in video and mp3 player so that you can watch everything you download from inside the app.
Here is how to get, download and use SnapTube.
Guide: SnapTube APK Premium for Android – Version 220.127.116.1191701
You won’t see SnapTube on Google Play Store because it is against the copyright rights from Google’s policy. Nonetheless, the app is safe to download on APK Mirror.
The latest version you will find is the one released on 20 February 2019, v. 18.104.22.16891701, in APK format.
- Go to APK Mirror and find the latest APK version and download it.
- Open the downloaded APK file to install it on your device.
- If your phone shows you a pop-up telling you that the file is from unknown sources, go to Settings and toggle the “Unknown Sources” to allow this APK file to be installed.
- After installing the app, open it and start browsing it. It’s that easy!
How to Use SnapTube?
The interface of the app is very friendly and easy to use.
- You have a search bar at the top where you can write and search for videos with keywords, just like you do on YouTube.
- Select the file you want to download and choose what you want to do: play it online or download it to your device at a chosen resolution (from 144 pixels to 1080 or even 4 K – if the video from the source has this resolution available).
- Download and you will see that the video is being downloaded in the background – you can do anything else in the meantime and check the status of downloading in the ‘Downloads’ folder.