Clash of Clans (COC) is one of the most popular gaming app online, be it on iOS or Android devices. In fact, over 100 million users play the app on a daily basis, which is a massive number for any app you can ever install on your mobile device.
However, it can’t be denied that other players have more advanced bases than others. For some people, it makes them feel bored to wait for any upgrade to finish in a matter of days for low level or weeks for high level structures.
In this case, some people look for an easier way to get past their friends as they compete for supremacy in this popular game from Supercell. Thus, most of them would require more Gems, Elixir, or Gold, which would also take time to earn.
Other players decide to use Private Servers to make their wishes come true. This will benefit iOS and Android players who don’t have the luxury of time to play by the rules. By the way, you have to acquire root access for your Android device and have your iOS device jailbroken prior to using the Private Servers.
Here are features you ought to get when using Private Servers.
- Unlimited Dark Elixir, Elixir, Gold, and Gems
- Ability to create or join clans just as you would on the official server
- Maxing to TH11 is possible for just a short period of time
- Private Servers get updated often just as the original servers
- You can now take on your friends within the same clan as you currently are
- Training your troops is so fast in just a matter of seconds.
The disadvantages of using Private Servers in COC can also be disappointing.
- This is just temporary and would earn you nothing in the process
- Due to the high number of users, modded servers would experience some sluggishness, which could affect your gaming pleasure
You can always do the conventional method of upgrading your structures in time without compromises. But, if you like to have it all at a limited period of time, then using COC private servers can give you more than what you need.