Just like Microsoft already stated some time ago, the company is preparing for a new update that should get to us pretty soon. More specifically, the main goal is to complete the Fall Creators Update with the new Windows 10 Inside Preview 16278.
Even though it has only been four days from the previous release, namely the build 16275, Microsoft launched yesterday the build 16278 and hopes that this decision will offer users a more enjoyable Windows experience. If they had indeed managed to succeed, we will find out during the following days, but until then, let’ take a look at what they have been up to.
- No more bugs if you find yourself in need of installing a secondary language
- No more HDR PC screenshots through XBox (yes, this is a little bit unusual, but in their defense, the developers want to re-introduce the feature in the next build, so the feature will be available again anytime soon).
- Different Microsoft Edge fixed bugs (the Imgur.com issue, Microsoft Edge crashing, so on and so forth)
- No more problems with the mixing issues with the tooltips of the Emoji Panel
- The “PC not charging” issue is now finally fixed. You can forget about the false message you were receiving when your PC was charging indeed.
- You won’t be “losing” the fonts no more, since now you can be sure that they are in the Fonts folder.
- Different apps that usually crashed are now fixed as well
In a recent statement, Dona Sarkar, the head of the Windows Insider Program at Microsoft, has recently made an official statement and claimed that the developers are focusing right now on The Fall Creators stabilization and this is why they needed the update released. She also said that they are doing their best to release as fast as they can the builds which mostly contain fixed bugs.