Google Earth is an application that allows you to explore the world from your mobile handset. In other words, with just a swipe of your finger, you will be able to “fly” through 3D cities such as Rome, Belgrade, London, etc.
You can also use the tour guide feature to discover some awesome new places that you can explore. Google Earth also allows you to view the world at street level with integrated Street View. You can also browse layers such as Photos or Wikipedia to learn more about the locations that you are virtually visiting. Google Earth allows you to visit the maps gallery where you can find some interesting stuff such as: real-time earthquakes, hiking trails, planes in flight etc.
The new Google Earth version for Android OS is 126.96.36.199, it comes with an installation file size of 9.65MB and it can be installed on Android 4.1 or later. The installation file is smaller than the installation file of the previous version of the application, meaning that the developers have optimized the application, but have not added any new features or options to it. At the same time, they’ve worked on fixing some bugs that they’ve found in the previous version of the application.
Google Earth: More Features
- Ability to choose your own adventure with Voyager;
- Ability to discover new places using the Knowledge Cards;
- Ability to snap and share a postcard;
- Ability to orbit the world in 3D;
- Ability to visit a random place using the “Feeling Lucky” feature.
Google Earth 188.8.131.52: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store;
- Search for Google Earth 184.108.40.206;
- Tap on the “INSTALL/UPDATE” button.
Are you using Google Earth on your Android device? Tell us what new features you would like to see being added to this application!