Windows 10 has got new an accumulative update that already started rolling out. Microsoft has enhanced its most recent Windows with version 1903 that comes with multiple fixes for the operating system. The update was tested last week before being available starting with May the 29th.
The update wears the name ‘2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows Server, version 1903 for x64-based System (KB4497935)’ and it doesn’t come with any security solving.
There are many glitches fixed with this new optimization, and one that was quite crucial is for the issue where USB drivers or SD memory cards would get their drive letter displaced while in the middle of an update. This issue made Microsoft block all Windows 1903 upgrades if one had an SD card or a USB drive stuck in.
Along with the rollout of this KB4497935, Windows 10 version 1903 will be upgraded to build 18362.145.
The list of all the changes brought in KB4497935 are as it follows:
– The update focuses on a problem that obstructs specific apps to launch when you set folder redirection for the Roaming AppData folder to a network path
– Focuses on the issue where the turn off Night Light Mode while on Display Mode changes
– Addresses a problem that may obstruct Custom URI Schemes for Application Protocol handlers from starting the matching app for a local intranet and trusted sites on Internet Explorer
– Fixes an issue that may alter the rendering to a full-screen game when the Microsoft Game bar appears on top of the game
– Solves a problem that blocks the removal of Bluetooth® peripheral devices from a few systems with particular Bluetooth radios
– Fixes an issue that might cause event 7600 in the Domain Name System server event log to have an unreadable server name
– Addresses a problem in which the dots per inch of the guest doesn’t link to the host
– Fixes an issue that may make an external USB device or SD memory card to be sent to an incorrect drive while installing
– Solves the issue in which a File Share Witness doesn’t discard Server Message Block handles, which makes a server to stop accepting SMB links ultimately
– Fixes a glitch that blocks an app protocol URL from being launched when hosted on an intranet page
– Addresses a problem with BranchCache when it is in distributed cache mode
– Fixes an issue that may obstruct a few Direct3D apps and games from opening on full-screen mode if the screen’s orientation has been adjusted from the basic
– Solves a problem with designing a Windows catalog file on an x64 system using Windows System Image Manager
– Fixes an issue that makes a delay when loading numerous unsigned Domain Name System zones connected to the Domain Name System Security Extensions feature
Microsoft has also launched a ‘Compatibility update for installing Windows 10, version 1903’ and a ‘Servicing stack update for Windows 10, version 1903.’