Samsung has decided to release its Galaxy J5 (2017) in South Korea tomorrow on July 4, 2017. First of all, you need to know that the device will be sold by multiple carriers for KRW 344,300, which is around $300.
We remind you that the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) has been released last month and it comes with some impressive features and options. So, if you live in South Korea and you’ve been looking for a good device at a decent price, we suggest you to test out the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017).
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017): Specifications
• Dimensions: 146.2×71.3x8mm;
• Weight: 160 grams;
• Display: super AMOLED display of 5.2-inch that supports a resolution at 1280×720 pixels;
• Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa;
• Processor octa-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.6GHz;
• RAM: 2GB;
• Graphics card: Mali-T830MP2;
• Internal storage: 16GB (Global) or 32GB (LATAM and SEA regions);
• External storage: microSD card slot that supports memory cards up to 256GB;
• Primary camera: 13MP that features LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama;
• Secondary camera: 13MP;
• Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable).
The handset also features fingerprint sensor supporting Samsung Pay and it is being sold in blue silver, pink and black colors. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box, which means that thanks to the battery saving feature, that the mentioned operating system comes, the 3000 mAh battery is able to keep the device “alive” for the entire day even if you “abuse” it.
With that being said we think that the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) is a pretty decent smartphone, which you can purchase at only $300. If you’ve been thinking about purchasing a new device and you don’t have a big budget, we suggest you to just get this one and you will surely not be disappointed.