The latest flagship smartphone from the Chinese company, OnePlus 5 received a firmware update, OxygenOS 4.5.12 that focuses on fixing Display problems and adds some improvements.
OnePlus 5 Received OxygenOS 4.5.12 One Week After the Release of OxygenOS 4.5.11
Last weekend users received this over-the-air update that rolled out in batches. If you have heard a lot of OS updates on OnePlus 5, it is because the company has been very thorough with their latest smartphone when it comes to operating system updates. A week before the OxygenOS 4.5.12 update, users had received the OxygenOS 4.5.11 update that focused on fixing some bugs and also improved performance.
Here Are Some of the Fixes Found in OxygenOS 4.5.12 Update
- The previous operating system update did not have an icon for Download app and it was fixed in this new update.
- OxygenOS 4.5.12 now supports ringtone notifications to be customized.
- The apps will launch faster than in the older operating system version.
- Adaptive brightness has also been improved and videos on YouTube no longer lag behind audio.
- Some user interface elements have been fixed to no longer cause display issues.
- The incremental update also fixed the no 4G+ network for different regions too.
- The Android security patch from September has been introduced in OxygenOS 4.5.12.
- There are also some other bug fixes in the new updated operating system.
- OnePlus 5 Users Will Soon Get the Updated OS: OxygenOS 4.5.12
- Whoever owns OnePlus 5 will get the newest operating system within a few days from the launch.
- If you are interested about the release notes, you can check the OnePlus forums for more information.
OnePlus 5 will soon get the Android 8.0 Oreo update, as the company already confirmed that their latest flagship smartphone will have Android 8.0 Oreo by the end of 2017.